ABSTRACT: Safety and potential effect of a single intracavernous injection of autologous adipose-derived regenerative cells in patients with erectile dysfunction following radical prostatectomy: 12-month follow-up Haahr, M.1 , Jensen, C.H.2 , Sørensen, J.A.3 , Sheikh, S.P.4 , Lund, L.1
CONCLUSION: A single intracavernosal injection of freshly isolated autologous ADRCs statistically significantly improved erectile function in continent men. No serious adverse events were recorded after injection or during follow-up. We suggest that ADRCs represent a safe and promising novel interventional therapy of ED following prostatectomy.
- August 2016
- Journal of Sexual Medicine 13(8):1147-1165
There is no denying that fulfilling sexual intimacy is an important part of a good quality of life and overall well being. Common problems with sexual intimacy in both men and women involve hormonal imbalances and psychological resulting in issues such as low libido, and/or physical restrictions such as erectile dysfunction in men and vaginal atrophy in women.
Who is a candidate for Stem Cell Sexual Rejuvenation?
At SCHI, we address both aspects of sexual dysfunction in a very comprehensive approach. Because the causes of sexual dysfunction can vary from patient to patient, the approach we take is very personalized involving a thorough medical history in order to ascertain the root cause of the dysfunction and to address it as such. Whether it is erectile dysfunction due to cardiovascular disease or diabetes, or whether it is vaginal atrophy or physical laxity of the pelvic muscles due to child-bearing, a strategic treatment addressing comprehensive aspects of the issues involves intravenous stem cells for a systemic effect (straight into the blood to flow to all parts of the body), as well as strategically placing stem cells locally (with anaesthetic) into the genitalia of both men and women.
What results can I expect?
Women and men alike will benefit from:
- Increased muscle mass to the area which translates into vaginal tightness in women and increased length and girth in men
- Increased angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) for improved circulation
- Heightened ability to reach and sustain climax due increased sensitivity
- Clitoral and vaginal rejuvenation
- Increased lubrication
- Elimination of pain during erection
- Relief from structural changes and deformities caused by conditions such as Peyronie’s Disease